October 25, 2011

A case of the BLAHS

There's an illness of some sort making its way through our house - a chest congestion, queasy stomach combo.  It hasn't completely taken me out yet, but it's lingering in my body long enough to make me feel unwell, and I hate it.  I'd rather it knock me out for a day or two instead of making me feel weak and BLAH.  I let it win yesterday, and didn't even do my push up challenge, but today it's going DOWN!

I completed my push ups, which were tough - I'm blaming it on the weakness due to not feeling well ;)  My max was 20 for a total of 92 and I did not attempt the beast, but some yoga felt good.  Hopefully Wednesday will be more productive in the training department.  I'm praying for a good night's sleep and a healthy mid-week!

Happy Trails :)

No comments: