October 20, 2011

The Beast

You might be thinking, "Wow, she hasn't even attempted the Sprint and she's talking about the Beast" but oh, I can assure you, this beast is much more intimidating.

Let me introduce you to MY BEAST.  I know for certain that my beast has been around longer than a Spartan Beast.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my beast was used during ACTUAL Spartan training.  I kid you not.  It's a fine specimen and I'm sure you all will be equally horrified and impressed  to know that someone not only owns such equipment, but uses it DAILY!  I give you....the BEAST...



I think my photos speak for themselves.  I hope after seeing these, you appreciate my efforts and realize I really DO want this!!!!  lol

But in all seriousness, this IS what I run on everyday.  It's not pretty, but it works, keeps me dry, allows me to monitor my laundry, and make sure my kids are doing their assignments.  AND, surprisingly enough, it didn't cost me a dime!  haha, shocker, I know, but I didn't garbage pick it - really, I didn't!  It was given to us by someone "in the business"....um, what business?, I'm really not sure, lol, but a business nonetheless :)  And I will work it till it DIES.

So, if I refer to the Beast, the Dinosaur, or Old Uncle Earl.....you will now know (and lucky you, visualize, haha) what I'm referring to.

Happy Trails :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I have never figured out running on one of those. I always end up tripping on my feet or trying to kill myself?! Id love to be able to run inside this winter instead of out in the cold....

WarriorMom said...

I keep waiting to really hurt myself on it, haha. I'm not the most coordinated person.