November 14, 2011

Autumn Fun!

A few more days of being blessed with incredible weather here in Cleveland, so we took advantage of it again and headed to our beloved Metroparks.  Sean and I packed up the kids, some water bottles and a few sandwiches, and spent several hours hiking, running, jumping, and playing in the wooded areas and the on bridal path.  We had a BLAST!  Isabel discovered her love of running, I discovered I really need to practice jumping on, off, and over things, lol, and Sean and I both discovered that it's not easy to seriously run with 3 kids in tow!

Isabel is notoriously POKEY!  It can be frustrating as a parent, but we all have our faults, right???  Well Sunday, she decided she was going to run the final mile with me....and she DID!  She kept right along side of me, no complaining, and found a desire!!!  I was so proud of her!  She said, "For everybody that calls me slow, LOOK AT ME NOW!!!!"  She decided she's going to run the Jr Spartan race, too :)  Way to go, Izzy <3

Here's a few pics from our weekend:

Dueling push ups :D


Plank on a log!


Downward dog on a log ;)


Mini-sparkles <3


Future Spartan!


Partners in Crime <3 <3 <3



Welp, there ya have it - a couple of pics from our fun family weekend!  Hope you like :)


Happy Trails :)

No comments: